An easy, accurate and secure method of invisibly attaching panels, signage and objects to walls, ceilings and other surfaces.
Button-Fix Type 1
- Connects parallel panels where the emphasis is on strength.
- Its strength has been verified by an independent test house.
- Highly versatile, it can be surface-mounted or semi-rebated into the panel, orientated for vertical or sideways assembly.
Button-Fix Type 1 Bonded
- For use where screw-fixing to the panel is not possible and bonding is the preferred option.
- It can be either surface-mounted or semi-rebated and works with a broad range of materials.
Button-Fix Type 1 Flush
- For applications where panel-to-panel contact is required.
- It fits a simple oval rebate and can be rebated into the edge of a panel of at least 28mm thick or the face of a panel of at least 18mm thick.
Button for CSK Wood Screw
Button for Euro Screw
- Helps to quickly and accurately align the Button-fix installation, reducing the need for measuring and marking out.
- Snap a marker into each Fix, then position the second panel and press firmly
- The market points will leave indents in the panel surface, which can be used as pilot guides for the Buttons.
Fix and Button Set
Set includes: 1no. Type 1 Bonded-fix and Button for CSK Wood Screw.
Fix-pad for Type 1 Bonded
- Self adhesive Fix-pads for the Type 1 Bonded are ideal for light duty applications where speed of assembly is important.
- For the best results we advise that the Fixes are used in the rebated configuration.
- Helps when machining the oval recesses required for rebated configurations of Button-fix.
- Supplied with two interchangeable stainless steel plates to suit the Type 1, Type 1 Bonded and Type 1 Flush Fixes.
- The jig is designed for use with a metric 12mm cutter and 18mm guide bush.