An easy, accurate and secure method of invisibly attaching panels, signage and objects to walls, ceilings and other surfaces.
Button-Fix Type 1
- Connects parallel panels where the emphasis is on strength.
- Its strength has been verified by an independent test house.
- Highly versatile, it can be surface-mounted or semi-rebated into the panel, orientated for vertical or sideways assembly.
Button-Fix Type 1 Bonded
- For use where screw-fixing to the panel is not possible and bonding is the preferred option.
- It can be either surface-mounted or semi-rebated and works with a broad range of materials.
Button-Fix Type 1 Flush
- For applications where panel-to-panel contact is required.
- It fits a simple oval rebate and can be rebated into the edge of a panel of at least 28mm thick or the face of a panel of at least 18mm thick.
Button for CSK Wood Screw
Button for Euro Screw
Fix-pad for Type 1 Bonded
- Self adhesive Fix-pads for the Type 1 Bonded are ideal for light duty applications where speed of assembly is important.
- For the best results we advise that the Fixes are used in the rebated configuration.