CDUK are looking for two outstanding projects to feature on the cover of the 2019 CDUK Fabricator Price List. For the first time we are inviting approved Corian® Fabricators in the UK and Ireland to submit photographs of their finest projects for a chance to feature on either the front or back cover of the 2019 Price List. The projects could be commercial or residential, importantly we are looking for eye-catching photographs of projects that demonstrate the properties of Corian® Solid Surface, design and innovation in addition to quality fabrication workmanship.
All entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include:
- High res (min. 300dpi) professional photograph of the project
- Name, location and a brief description of the project, including the colour of Corian® used
- Details of any other parties involved (e.g. architects/interior designer)
- Date of the installation
- Photography credit if required
There is no limit to the number of projects you can enter but we do need high quality professional photography, minimum of 300 dpi, that is suitable for the price list cover.
The closing date for all entries is 23:59 on Friday 22nd February 2019. All valid entries will be reviewed, and two winning photographs will be selected. One will feature on the front and one on the back cover of the price list. Please read the terms and conditions before entering.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to approved and certified Corian® Fabricators in the UK and Ireland who are customers of CD (UK) Ltd.
2. Entries must feature a project installed in the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
3. All entries must be work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must have copyright permissions to share the photographs with CDUK. Where a residential/commercial property, belonging to someone other than the photographer is featured, the photographer must seek permission and be prepared to provide written consent, when requested by CDUK. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
4. The Corian® colour used in the project must be in the current UK colour portfolio.
5. All entries must be emailed to email@example.com and must include a high resolution (minimum 300dpi) professionally taken colour photograph of the project. Name, location and a brief description of the project, including the colour of Corian®, date of installation and details of any other parties involved (e.g. architects/interior designer/contractor etc.). All photography/designer credits must also be supplied with the entry.
6. CDUK cannot accept any responsibility for any problem with the internet service provider, network or other system which may result in any entry being lost or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries made by each entrant.
8. The competition closes at 23:59 on Friday 22nd February 2019. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. Entries will not be returned so please remember to keep a copy. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
10. CDUK is aware that digital photography does allow for some image enhancement. You can enter images that have had blemishes removed. You can also crop the image to improve composition. We will not accept CGI or concept images, we will not accept photographs that include people within the shot and we will not accept composite images - entries that stitch two or more separate photographs together to make one image, or entries that superimpose elements photographed separately onto an image We want you to stay faithful to the spirit of the competition, and never deceive or misrepresent the project being portrayed. CDUK reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so, as to alter its authenticity.
11. All photographs will be judged by the CDUK Sales & Marketing Team and an independent judge within 2 weeks of the competition closing date, based on the following criteria:
- Use of colour
- Suitability for inclusion on the cover of the 2019 CDUK Fabricator Price List
The judges' decisions will be final and no correspondence can be entered into.
12. Two photographs will be selected by CDUK as winners of the competition and will feature on the cover of the 2019 CDUK Fabricator Price List. One photograph will be selected for the front cover and one for the back cover. Winning projects will also be shared and promoted via CDUK social media channels and may be included in other CDUK Marketing communications. The prizes are as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
13. By entering the competition all entrants grant to CDUK the right to publish and exhibit their photographs in print, on their respective websites or in any other media in perpetuity. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses. Winners also agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
14. Entrants will retain copyright of the photographs that they submit to CDUK. While we make every effort to credit all relevant parties alongside the photographs, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include all names.
15. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and CDUK reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if CDUK has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
16. CDUK reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by CD (UK) Ltd.