Warehouse & Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time / Permanent Contract
Salary: Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Closes: 2 March 2020
CDUK has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and progressive Warehouse & Operations Manager to fill this newly created position.
The successful candidate will have significant demonstrable experience in a similar Operational Management position and be able, amongst other attributes to demonstrate the following skills:
- Manage & develop a growing team
- Maintain and contribute to high standards of Health & Safety
- Develop & introduce change initiatives
- Strategically plan to meet the changing needs of the business
- Accurately manage stock levels and minimise damage
- Poses excellent analytical and presentational skills including a thorough understanding of the MS Office suite
- Ideally possess Six Sigma and / or Lean Experience qualifications
- Hold both a Reach & Counter Balance FLT Licence.
We are looking for someone who wants to help this family business win as part of a team, be prepared to aim high and be comfortable in owning the outcomes. Being focussed on getting it right, CDUK encourages our people to help us continually look for ways to improve.
We offer paid holiday increasing in line with your service, Company sick pay scheme, Company performance bonus and a Health Cash Plan.
If you think being part of the CDUK family is something you want to find out more about, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on 28th February, 2020.