Committed to Business. Committed to You.
Join the family
CDUK is a family business that has been at the forefront of the solid surface industry for 40 years.
Today, as the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor of Corian®, we offer a world-class distribution service combining outstanding products with extensive stock holding, responsive supply, high quality customer service and superior training.
As the market-leading solid surface distributor, we know what sets us apart. It’s our people. That’s why we work hard to make CDUK a great place to work for all of our colleagues.
What we are all about
Our ultimate goal is to carry on the business for future generations and we will achieve this by adding value in everything “We DDo”:
- Winning Together
- Daring to Dream
- Doing the Right Thing
- Owning the Outcome
For our customers, for our suppliers and for each other. If you are all about this too, and you’d like to join our growing family, see our current vacancies to see if there is a role that interests you.
We are always looking for ways to make working for CDUK rewarding and we offer a number of different benefits:
- Annual holiday and Company Sick Pay increases in line with length of service.
- Company bonus which recognises everyone’s contribution to our ongoing success.
- Westfield Health Cash Plan, including Westfield Rewards.
- Pension schemes that include company contributions so that you save more.
- Regular social events, such as a Summer BBQ, end of year party and various day trips organised by an enthusiastic social committee.
- Perkbox access so you can benefit from discounted shopping, cinema tickets, restaurants and much, much more.
- A full induction plan to give you the best start in your new role.
CD (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.